- Features 36 engaging questions about student experiences and perspectives, including: What is the most important thing you own? What do you want to be when you are older? What was the strangest dream you have had?
- Builds oral language, social and listening skills
- Makes a great addition to character development activities
- Provides direction for brainstorming before writing
- Supports fluency and oral language development in ELLS and students with speech impairments
- Includes Activity Guide
- Each in this set of 6 soft foam cubes measures 1.625″
- Grades 1+