- A challenging and fun game
- Brilliant for aiding thinking skills
- A great way of developing hand eye co-ordination and problem solving skills.
- Made from sustainably sourced wood
- Suitable for children aged two years and above.
The task of taking the six wooden pieces of different sizes with a variation of inner indentations out of the wooden rod and putting them back again is challenging. The six pieces need to be fitted together snugly in pairs and form 3 levels of rings. This toy helps to develop thinking skills, problem solving and eye-hand coordination.
1 x puzzle sorter